Wednesday 23 October 2013

Badgers Need Hugs

Nature never ceases to amaze me.  My Badger sett is looked over by Barn owls by night and  during the day when all is quiet a young Stag comes round the sett to keep watch.

 Most people would think this is sheer coincidence however, I like to think this is nature doing its level best to look after its own.

A descriptive word for a group of Badgers is a cete, the descriptive word that I use for my group of Badgers is more armchair.

The irony of this is only a couple of posts ago I let you all into a piece of Cotswold slang to keep watch is to keep stag.

Please watch my short film on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRB6xRA_t70&feature=youtube_gdata

Young Stag who spends a lot of his day around the Badger sett.










No comments:

Post a Comment